Website Linear Dimensions Semiconductor Inc. – Houston, TX
We’re Hiring – Come work for us.
Fast growing digital health and biometric identification/security company is looking for experienced embedded systems engineers for development as well as customer support of wearable & medical devices. The company is enabled by key patents related to real time wavelet processing & analog neural networks (AI) and develops integrated circuits, algorithms and sensors which need to be incorporated into end product systems.
• BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or related field and 5 years’ relevant experience, or MS in a related field and 4-years relevant experience.
• Hardware and embedded software design and development for microprocessor/microcontroller applications, Analog front end design and camera related applications.
• Embedded and Analog/Mixed Signal system analysis and hardware design and test experience desired
• Candidate should be to deal with noise, coupling and emissions layout related issues.
• Experience in designing the PCB using Altium tool.
Candidate will be designing wearable devices for digital health and security such bands, headsets, patches, watches, automotive subsystems, IoT devices, etc. Systems include Linear Dimensions custom silicon and algorithms developed to work with them, an ARM processor, and an API on an iOS (iPAD or iPhone) type device.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com